Pages

Favorites

Friday, May 31, 2013

My Review of Forgiven (This #3) by J.B. McGee 5 stars out of 5

Okay so I loved loved this book. I might be bias but because the main character's name is Gabby and they sometimes call her Gabs which is my sister's name I love the book....AND there is a Veronica in the book and she also goes by Roni..hehehe....Anyways I love the relationship between Bradley and Gabby. Can I have Bradley? :) Also the closeness that Gabby has with her sister Sam is great. This is how me and my sister Gabby are and we tell each other everything and talk everyday. So their relationship is something I can understand completely. I love Sam and how protective she is with her sister. She would do anything for her and that's a bond that nobody can break. Gabby becomes stronger and strong throughout the entire series and she finally becomes brave enough to face her fears from her past. I can't wait for the spin-off from this series that will be about Sam Gabby's sister. Also, I believe there is going to be one that also includes Veronica and Ian. So excited and I'm glad I was able to read this as an ARC.

1 comment: