Pages

Favorites

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Review of Then Again by Karen Stivali (5 Stars out of 5)

I thoroughly loved this book and loved the chemistry between James and Kay. Their attraction had always been there since they were younger, and it was just icing on the cake to see their attraction pick up after all the years they hadn't seen each other. I cried about Kay's grandmother and how her grandmother took over from when Kay's own mother stopped being a mother. Although, I wouldn't call Kay's mom being a mother at all. What a horrible way to grow up and it made me feel really sad for her. The only family she had was her grandmother and her grandmother's two best friends. Oh...and her grandmother's two best friends Trixie and Rosalie...they were freakin hilarious...lol I liked the relationship between James and his brother. I loved the part when Kay was left alone with Jame's niece and nephew. Poor thing lol but I think she did very good for it being her first time to babysit kids. Overall I completely fell in love with the entire book and it was a very good love story because the writing was great. When the writing is great then so is the book :)

Purchase Links:



GOODREADS:    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16122620-then-again

No comments:

Post a Comment