Pages

Favorites

Friday, June 7, 2013

Nik of Time by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

Okay...I'm really upset because I just read this book without knowing that it is #17 in a series. 17!!!!!  The book was still easy to follow so it could be a stand alone book.  However, you get curious about the other characters and how they got together.....This sucks!! Now I have to catch up with the series which means I have 16 books to read to catch up with everybody else.  Don't worry I will get it done lol   I really loved this book and now the series...so much action and their is romance (M/M) a lot of (M/M) romance LOL...that is okay by me, I'm not complaining.....but seriously check it out. If you like this type of genre then I definitely recommend it, and OH MY...so many hot guys...hmmmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment