Pages

Favorites

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder--5 stars out of 5

Great I wrote a long review about this book and somehow it got lost and I wasn't able to save it....ughhhh So here I go again... Okay I loved this book so much!! Jason and Becca are on of my favorite couples now. 

Jasinda completely blew me away with this book because it is nothing like you expected. Jasinda took the book to its own level. 

The love between Becca and Jason is so intense. Jason is a man that is rare to find. He loved Becca unconditionally and never gave her a hard time about her stuttering. He also made sure she knew how beautiful she was. His home life was horrible. His parents don't deserve him. The abuse he took for so long was heartbreaking, and I could literally hurt his dad. As for his mother well let's just say she is just as responsible for him being hurt. The two people that are suppose to love you unconditionally and protect you from the world completely failed him. I'm glad he found Becca because she came in at a time where it helped him make it through. Becca was his home and where he felt loved. This wasn't something he had when growing up, and that in itself breaks your heart. Nobody deserves to be treated like he was. His love for Becca was so strong, and when Becca needed him he was by her side every step of the way. The whole situation with Becca's brother was depressing. After everything that happened I was crying so much I couldn't breath. I had to put the book down to take a moment and calm myself down. That's how involved I became with the book. Becca was so strong and loving. Always supportive of Jason, and was a good friend to Nell. She was a true friend to Nell, and to see how Becca felt when Nell was withering away is hard. 

 Anyways, I loved this book so much. It was amazing and I have a lot more to say but I don't want to make anybody mad by giving away spoilers accidentally. People are so touchy. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did, and Jasinda did an awesome job with this one.----Caution---you will need a box of tissues, alcohol, and chocolate to make it through the book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment