Pages

Favorites

Saturday, July 20, 2013

My review of More Than You Know by Alexandria Rhodes---4 stars out 5




Prepare yourself for an emotional roller coaster.  I loved this book, and how it was written.  Bryn suffers so much in such a short amount of time.  I don't know how she did it because if it had happened to me I would probably still be in bed.  Her strength to keep going was inspiring.  Although she did avoid going back to her home town, she handled the whole thing remarkably good.  She had a strong bond with her dad and a very close relationship.  

When she leaves for school her intentions are to leave her past behind and start a new life.  She succeeds in starting a new life, makes new friends, and graduates from college.  Then she has to go back to her home town to make some final arrangements for her house that she grew up in.  The one fear she had was that she would see her ex-boyfriend Tyler.  He was her first love and he shattered her heart completely.  I loved Tyler but I couldn't get past the reason he left her without any reason.  No explanation...nada!!!  The same for her best friend Tyler's sister.  They were all inseparable then poof gotta go...see ya!!  I was so mad for her as well.  

However, as you start reading more and more and in between the lines you can see there was a lot more that happened that caused Tyler to leave with no explanation?  I still don't understand why he didn't just tell her.  I can understand it but doesn't mean that I liked it.  I like how they slowly start seeing each other again and how everything worked out.  OH GOD!!! The whole situation at the end that involved her dad and Tyler made me cry so hard.  I couldn’t stop after I read this part.  For a little bit there I thought I was leaking spinal fluid lol.  That’s what me and my sister say when our noses run away from us. 

 Lord I felt for Bryn and then finally Tyler.  You will have to read to see why.  All in this entire book was great.  I loved it and would recommend it but would advise that you may need the regular to make it through the entire book (tissues, wine, and chocolate).

No comments:

Post a Comment