Pages

Favorites

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My review of Savor Me by Kailin Gow--4 stars out of 5



***May contain spoilers***


Kailin Gow did an excellent job with this book.  Savor Me is the 2nd book in the Master Chefs Series.  When Taryn decided to go back home I completely understood.  I would have been freaked out myself.  The more you read though you can see Errol is remorseful and really tries to win Taryn back. 
I was hot and cold with Errol in the first book, but in this book I am completely hot for him.  At first I didn't think he was going to pursue Taryn when he so easily agreed not to come after her in New York.  When he replies to her message of leaving her alone,  "I understand. I'll leave you alone.  I hope you'll let me know when you're ready to talk to me again."  As soon as I read this I was disappointed because he gave up so easily.  
 

Taryn’s relationship with her brother and mom is very close.  She is very loyal to the family business, and will not stop for nothing until it is successful.  Her gift for cooking is something that shouldn’t go to waste, and I was a little sad for her because she wasn’t able to complete her studies in Paris.  

Her first day back working at the restaurant she unexpectedly runs into an old high school by the name of Matt.  He is a fireman with FDNY, and is HOT AS HELL…lol Suddenly, I’m like Errol who??  I got a little worried that her feelings would turn to him.  I wouldn’t have blamed her.  Matt is a really nice guy.  He’s one of those too good to be true type of guys but really is true. 

Out of nowhere Errol comes back and she tries so hard to resist him.  He does go slowly and you can see that everything he is doing is to win her back. 
With Errol’s aroused and arousing body pressed against her, she silently watched her brother pass along the far wall that cut straight into the kitchen.  Only when he was gone did she breathe again.  “You have to go,” she hissed at Errol.  “Your body betrays you, Taryn.  You want me…just as much as I want you.”
Oh my….is all I have to say about that.  The book is very hot and steamy and I love the chemistry between Taryn and Errol. Their love story continues in this book, and will still continue in Consume Me, the third book in the Master Chefs Series.  There is so much more I could talk about but then I would be here a very long time.  However, I’m glad I was selected to read the book for a review and to be part of Kailin Gow’s talent.  I can’t wait for the third book to come out.  I also think we need to have a book on Matt to see where he ends up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment