Pages

Favorites

Monday, August 19, 2013

My Review of Abel by Elizabeth Reyes---5 stars out of 5


Okay I love all of Elizabeth's books and I do love Abel's book but my most favorite is Noah. If you know who Roni is and that she was in the very first book of the series and was the main character who also has the same name as me...Duh lol Roni and Noah and the age difference is similar to me and my husband. Yes yes I'm a little bias....lol However, Abel's story was so emotional towards the end. All of the guys have had a pretty rough life but in this book you actually got to see a lot more emotion from one of the hard core members of the 5th Street Series. Nellie and Abel's attraction was only a matter of time. You could tell in the very first book in the series the tension they had between each other and how they tried to play it off. Abel cracked me up on his way of claiming her before she went off to a meeting with a co-worker that was a guy. He was very jealous but of course he couldn't tell her that so instead he gives her mind blowing sex. That's awesome!!! Maybe I should tell my husband I have a meeting coming up with a male co-worker and see what happens. LOL j/k....The obstacles that Abel and Nellie go through to get where they were at the end was worth every minute of my time reading this book. Man how come there are no gyms in my area with all these Hispanic boxers and trainers? LOL
You must read this book and believe me when I say you will not regret it. Abel and Hector's mom reminds me so much of my grandmother and she cracks me up with her little lectures and sayings that are in Spanish. It's so easy to relate to Elizabeth's books because of the heritage but I think even if it weren't because all of the characters are Hispanic or Latino I would still read it. I can't wait for the next one in this series which will be about Felix who apparently is out of control. There is also a second one from the Fate series Breaking Brandon that is coming soon.





TOUR WIDE GIVEAWAY

Elizabeth is offering up (10) winners, signed copies of their choice of book, from her backlist which includes Abel as well. The giveaway is open internationally. Giveaway ends at 11:59 PM CST 08/25/2013. Click HERE if you want to enter.

 

1 comment:

  1. LOL..I'm with Veronica, I want my own 5th Street gym close by. Love the review. Thanks for being a part of the tour! :)

    ReplyDelete