Pages

Favorites

Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Review of Between Faith and Fear (Captive #2) by J.A. Dennam---5 stars out of 5

I loved this book!!! It was amazing!!! There was romance, suspense, mystery, and HOT MEN!!! Once the book starts it doesn't stop. Melanie is one tough chick in this book. The way she deals with Rena and all the other obstacles that come against her. I mean the story literally takes place in a time span of about 3 days. The storyline is very different but I could not get enough of it. There are some revelations that happen at the very beginning of the book that will shock the HELL out of you!! I was happy with the way the book went because it couldn't have been done any other way. When I finished the book I was one big stress ball. The book was so intense but worth every minute. This is another one that kept me reading until the middle of the morning which caused me to lose sleep. I felt like crap when I went to work but then I remembered why I lost sleep and told myself to suck it up and move your ass. Melanie could do it then so could I...right??? lol.....I enjoyed my popcorn and chocolate while reading this book. Enjoy!!


Tour-wide Giveaway----There will be 3 winners!
Grand Prize: Signed paperbacks of Truth and Humility & Between Faith and Fear
Runner ups: e-book copies of both books in the series


CLICK HERE TO ENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment