Pages

Favorites

Monday, October 21, 2013

My Review of Tracks (Rock Bottom #1) by Sarah Biermann 4 Stars out of 5

I loved this book!!! But I will warn you that I did cry quite a bit throughout the entire book. Jeremy is so damaged but yet has such a good heart and Dylan has never experienced love. This is the first time she has ever felt such a strong emotion for any man. I fell in love with Jeremy and felt so bad for him because his life growing up was so hard. It goes to show you that just because you are famous and rich doesn't mean you are happy. Jeremy is an addict and Dylan is not prepared to handle something like this. She believes that if she loves him enough that she can get him through his addiction. Jeremy tries so hard for her but unfortunately he has to make the decision of whether he wants to bring Dylan down with him. They both try so hard to stay away from each other but they were always drawn back. Dylan goes to law school at Harvard and while Jeremy is out touring she meets a guy by the name of Scott. Now my feelings for Scott are mixed. He treats Dylan really good and is such a good guy. The only problem is that Dylan doesn't love him like she loves Jeremy. This book takes you on a journey of two people who want to be together so much but there is so many obstacles standing in their way. The way the book ends is not what I was expecting and I can't wait to read the second book. This is not your normal love story because Jeremy has some serious issues and love can't always conquer a problem like this. I really liked this author's writing and can't wait to read more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment