Pages

Favorites

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Crash Into Me by K.M. Scott (#1 A Heart of Stone Trilogy)



Title: Crash Into Me

Series: Book #1, A Heart of Stone Trilogy

Author: K.M. Scott

Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance

Release Date: August 28, 2013

Tour Organized by: As the Pages Turn

Purchase Links: Amazon I B&N I Kobo I iTunes I Smashwords

GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18139089-crash-into-me

Book Blurb:

What would you give up for everything?

Tristan Stone was powerful, commanding, sex incarnate. And he wore it all so well. From the moment his mesmerizing gaze met mine, I had no choice but surrender to everything he was. His power. His decadence. His passion. He was all I never knew I needed.

He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price.

The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?


Crash Into Me Book Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment