Pages

Favorites

Monday, November 4, 2013

MY REVIEW OF TOUCHED BY YOU BY MARY WHITNEY--4 STARS OUT OF 5

4 stars out of 5

This was a great book. I will tell you that Derrick and Chloe make a cute couple. If only there were more men out there like Derrick. I mean he put up with a lot of crap from Chloe and I hate to say this but she was very selfish. She only thought about herself and made decisions that affected their future. He never did that with her. Derrick stayed with her while they went to two different colleges miles away, and supported her decision to go. Stood by her side the whole time and let’s not forget that he was so devoted to her that he never cheated on her. This is very rare for long distance relationships and also since they were high school sweethearts. Chloe’s sister Char is so funny and I like the relationship she has with both Chloe and Derrick. Char and Derrick acted more like brother and sister which could be contributed to knowing Derrick since she was around 5 or 6. Derrick and Chloe are best friends up until their junior year in high school. This marked the beginning of their love story. I swear there were times where I wanted to strangle Chloe, because I don’t think she understood she was being selfish in a lot of the things she did. Something traumatic happened in the family and it takes this experience to realize how selfish she has been. This definitely brought her down a notch. Only I wasn’t sure if Derrick would still be there for her. I just wanted her to wake up and see she had a wonderful man that she treated like crap. I was captivated with their love story so much that I couldn’t even put the book down once I started. When a book is good I have to read from beginning to end without stopping and this is definitely one of those books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment