Pages

Favorites

Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Review of Felix (5th Street, #5) 5 Stars out of 5

Felix  (5th Street, #5)Felix by Elizabeth Reyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I know I said that Noah's story was my favorite but now I have a tie. Felix's story was so good to read. I cried, laughed, and loved the intensity of Felix's love for Ella. This book is different than any of the books she has ever written. It touches on a subject that not many people write about and shows how this disease affects everybody in the family. All the guys stick together as brothers and are there for Felix through one of the toughest times of his life. I love how Gio and Felix make up and helps Felix deal with a loss that no parent should have to go through. Ella was what Felix needed. His whole attitude changes for the best and he makes a lot of changes in his life for her. Felix stops the partying, drinking, doing drugs, sleeping around, and smoking all because he wanted to be the man that Ella deserved. I can't say too much about what they went through because I'm afraid I might give it away but I can say that they were each other's lifeline. Way to go Elizabeth!!! This is not your typical love story because it touches on some very serious issues. Don't expect hot love scenes because the book doesn't focus on that but do expect a love story that is very rare. Not many men do what Felix did for Ella. This is by far one of Elizabeth's greatest pieces of work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment