Pages

Favorites

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Hate You...I Think

Everlyn Fox has just started college, a new start out of her rough home life. What she doesn't know is that she's about to get twisted up into a world of gangs, illegal street racing, bloody brawling and her temperamental but caring English Professor, Oliver Wolfe. Will he be able to protect her from his arch rival Jason Martin who seems hell bend on revenge?
 Okay I am so pissed about the ending. I can't get much information on the author to see if there is going to be a sequel which is making me more irritated. Anyways the whole story was good. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. BUT......only problem I had was there were soooooooooooooooooooooo many typos and grammar issues. It slows the pace of the reading and bugged me to death throughout the book. Sometimes when it is so bad I just stop reading the book but for some reason I couldn't put this one down. I hope there is sequel because the story ended with a HUGE cliffhanger!!!! Since the story was awesome I gave it a 4 star rating. If you can make it pass the typos and grammar/spelling issues then I would recommend this book.


About this author

Anna Davis is a college student pursuing a degree in Creative Writing. She lives in Saint Marys, Georgia. This is her first novel. Her second novel titled "Love Me Always" will be out in the summer of 2013 and will be the second book in the "I Hate You...I Think" series.
 

born in The United States
gender-female

twitter username

genre
 

No comments:

Post a Comment