Pages

Favorites

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Her Soundtrack by R. Matthews 4.5 stars out of 5

 MY REVIEW

Oh my gosh I loved this book. This story of Ella and Jonathan is so good. I fell in love with Jonathan. The way he treated Ella and showed her how much he loved her was so romantic. He gave his heart and soul to her. They had quite a bit against them and it was hard to watch them go through these obstacles not knowing if they would make it or not. Once I started this book I could not put it down. I was captured the moment Jonathan was introduced. Ella was very innocent and the guy she was with was a jerk. He had everybody fooled but I could tell that he was a fake and unfortunately very dangerous. I’m so excited there will be a second book!!!! I can’t wait and look forward to more of Jonathan and Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment