Pages

Favorites

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Blessed are Those Who Weep (Gabriella Giovanni Mystery, #3) by Kristi Belcamino

Blessed are Those Who Weep (Gabriella Giovanni Mystery, #3)Blessed are Those Who Weep by Kristi Belcamino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was okay for me. There was a lot of mystery and it was a page turner but I will warn you. When it first starts in the beginning I wasn't sure I would be able to read the whole book. The description of the crime scene was so detailed and then there was a baby involved. The baby is the only survivor when an entire family is murdered. Ella and the baby connect in a way that was very emotional for me. I had to put the book down and gather courage to read the rest of the book. It really was a very well written book and it had me guessing all the time. I liked the book and would recommend this to anybody that likes crime mysteries and suspense. Believe me there is a lot of that in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment