Pages

Favorites

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Unchained Memory (Book 1) by Donna S. Frelick 5 stars out of 5

Unchained Memory (Book 1)Unchained Memory by Donna S. Frelick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as an ARC for an honest review. I will be honest and let you know that I really do not read Sci-Fi books at all or watch Sci-Fi movies. I was hesitant to read this book but I thought I would be open-minded and read it. I LOVED THE BOOK!!!! It was a page turner and I was only expecting to read for a few hours but I had to stay up and finish it. I love Ethan and Asia and the journey they go through together to get the answers Asia so desperately needs. This poor woman lost so much but yet is so strong. There is also suspense and a couple of parts that made me cry. Let's not forget the panty melting moments between Ethan and Asia. I'm telling you this book had everything in it. It was so well written because I was not able to put down at all. I definitely recommend this book!!! Freakin love it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment