Pages

Favorites

Monday, April 13, 2015

Rewind by Christina Marie formerly known as H.M. Montes 4 Stars out of 5

RewindRewind by Christina Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this a few months ago and for some reason I saw something on TV and it reminded me of this book so I had to search for it. For the life of me I couldn't remember any character names except for Lucifer who plays the father and is the President of the MC. I couldn't remember author name, name of book, zip...nada....Do you know how long it took me to find it? 4 hours after going through all my books...lol I did like this book. I think it needs some polishing such as some editing errors which I can give my business a shout out Roni's Editing Services. Anyways, it is a real emotional book and very graphic details about abuse in the book but it doesn't end with a cliffhanger!!!! Thank God...So tired of CLIFF HANGERS!!!! The cover doesn't match the description of the heroine in the book. Her name is Sydney. She is very petite and a cheerleader in college. Other than that I really enjoyed the book. I love the ending BTW. The next book is called Unstoppable. I've read it already but like I said I forgot the names of the books and didn't do the reviews. So sorry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment