Pages

Favorites

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Unstoppable by Christina Marie Book 2 Must be read after Rewind 5 stars out of 5

UnstoppableUnstoppable by Christina Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG I loved this book!!!! Harley and Ryder are the kids from Rewind. I fell in love with Ryder and felt so bad for him. I don't know why Harley dates the first guy she meets in college but that was her choice. Her roommate Sarah is freakin hilarious. I hope she gets her own book. There are very graphic scenes in the book so if sexual violence is hard for you to read you may want to reconsider. This was an emotional roller coaster but it does have a HEA. I really love this author. I know I read her books under her previous name but for some reason these books just seem much more thorough. Can't wait to see what else the author has for us!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment